On completion of this qualification, graduates will be able to:
- Communicate effectively and manage stakeholder relationships in an ethical and professional manner.
- Demonstrate evidence of self-directed learning.
- Analyse and evaluate data in order to justify sound and rational decisions.
- Generate and manage projects in an integrated manner to build organisational capacity to successfully execute projects.
- Apply appropriate project management techniques and methodologies to real life scenarios.
- Display knowledge of corporate governance, risk management, and strategic management.
- Analyse scenarios related to identifying and solving problems in the context of project management
- Integrate skills and knowledge to produce holistic solutions to real-life problems and challenges
What is the duration of the programme, how is it structured?
The Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management programme comprises 6 modules. Students attempt three (3) modules per semester. The minimum duration of this programme is one year.
The programme consists of the following modules:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Leadership
- Project Risk Management
- Project Quality Management
Project management is regarded as a useful competence to deliver
products and services on time, within budget and according to
predetermined quality specifications. The programme aims to allow
students to develop competencies associated with effective project
The entrance requirement for admission to this course is:
- An appropriate Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma or
equivalent qualification, and
- Two years of managerial work experience.